Pages

23 January 2010

A Bit of Business

I've decided to just go ahead and make the blog public because, honestly, the other way is just a pain. 

I may be without a computer for a few days. Nil had to take his laptop in because the fan is going out. (We don't share computers well, even in the days when we had no television we had two computers!) Amazingly it is still in warranty for the next two weeks...though he may wish it weren't because it sure would be a good excuse to get a new one. Also, I have asked him to update the operating system on my machine so that I can more easily post pictures to the blog. Long story, but it's not the kind of update where you can just pop in a disk and we may be out of commission for a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment