Did you guess where we went?
Two Saturdays a month Lowe's has a building clinic for kids. So we spent last Saturday morning at Lowe's building jewelry holders.
Nil tried to spend some time helping each of the kids. He showed Super Tater how to hold the hammer. ST likes his way better.
Beara is pretty independent at these things. I think he got the least help. Super Tater put each peg in its hole. I wish I could have captured the I-did-it dance that followed each peg, but I was laughing too hard.Princess Little tried hard and got hers mostly done, but Nil had to fix a few things for her in the end. The only bad thing about these clinics is the noise, noise, noise!
In the end though, you get to take home a really neat project and the kids have fun.
PL was a little bit frustrated that hers didn't quite come together like she had wanted (Nil had to step in and help her fix a couple things). I thought this was a really sweet moment. You can tell how much her daddy loves her. (I asked her if I could share this.)
Next week the project is a "Lowebot." I think Nil is as excited about it as the kiddos. Admittedly it does look pretty cool.






No comments:
Post a Comment