So somehow I didn't get to all our meals last week. Part of it is the Commissary was out of several things and it was the middle of the week before I got over to the other one. Anyway. So we have several hold-overs from last week.
- Corned beef I saved this since it's Nil's favourite. I'm going to make this Sunday (Valentine's). The plan is to make a favourite dish for each person.
- Stroganoff I didn't have the wine to do this one last week.
- Jambalaya In honour of Mardi Gras. My kiddos, especially Princess Little, are in love with the city of New Orleans, so I figure, "Laissez les bon temps roulez!"
- Greek Chicken Nachos I'll have to write this one up. It's sort of my take on the Macaroni Grill's Bella Napoli with greek flavours instead.
- Slow-cooker Sloppy Joes From Southern Living. I can start this after lunch and it's ready in time for dinner.
- Baked Penne This is one of my go-to dishes when I'm tired of spaghetti (Nil and the kids would eat that every week). I found it as an ad in a magazine years ago.
- Moroccan Lentil Soup I love this soup. It's from Stephanie O'dea's cookbook Make It Fast, Cook It Slow.

I love slow-cooker recipes, Sloppy Joes and Southern Living. That recipe sounds like a winner to me. Thanks!
ReplyDelete